Website & Phone:
TONIGHT AFTER ANOTHER 2 hours and NO SUCCESS AGAIN… I'm JUST TIRED… WORN OUT… AND HUNGRY! WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO OUR GOOD OLD AMERICAN COMPANIES? HAVE THE CHINESE TAKEN OVER OUR GOOD RESTAURANTS AS WELL AS OUR VOTING MACHINES? I DOUBT IT… THE CHINESE WOULDNT MESS IT UP THIS BAD! I CHALLENGE ANY OF YOU, TO TRY TO CREATE AN ONLINE ACCOUNT WITH CRACKER BARREL- the EDMOND, OKLAHOMA LOCATION… AND THEN ATTEMPT TO ORDER ONE ADULT MEAL AND ONE CHILD MEAL, AND HAVE IT SUCCESSFULLY DELIVERED TO YOUR HOME IN EDMOND, OKLAHOMA… DONT WORRY ABOUT THE CREDIT CARD
BEING COMPROMISED, BECAUSE YOU'LL NEVER GET THAT FAR IN THE PROCESS TO SEE IF THE PAYMENT WENT THROUGH…
1) No field to type in a short message (such as "Merry Christmas" or "Happy Birthday! From XYZ" when you order gifts.
2) It does not allow you to chose different shipping addresses for different items in the same order—you actually have to complete different orders for each shipping address 1, then another for address 2, etc. (Other online stores, such as Harry and David have that option).
What takes that cake though is that:
3) Their system actually may ALTER the shipping address AFTER you print out your order confirmation. This just happened to me. I have an order confirmation saying the item will be sent to one address X, but the order was sent to the billing address instead. I went to the website and sure enough now it shows my husband's name and address in the "Ship to" field. So the order confirmation I printed out at the time of the order does not match what their website currently shows.
To make matters worse, trying to contact them by phone is a perfect nightmare.
Their website does not have a "chat" feature. Online all you can do is send them a written message.
You can call them, but you will wait in line for hours and then the call just gets disconnected. This happened to me twice, each on a different day. On this last call, after a very long time on the line, a recording simply told me their system had a problem and I should call later. On my 3dr attempt I was finally allowed to dial in my return call number.
The 2 stars are for their good points:
1) The products are good.
2) I was finally able to leave a call back number (on my 3rd attempt) and they actually called back in about an hour.
3) Once you are actually able to talk to someone they are willing to solve the problem.