Website & Phone:
Even display models carry a warranty similar to new one and it starts from the day of purchase
I am warning people to be aware of a bad product and very poor after sale service.
1. The toilet came with a crack which came visible after a couple of days use. This part was smoothly replaced to a new one, but the impression together with the rest:
2. The design is difficult to keep clean.
– The corner shapes inside the toilet are too narrow, gets colored and are difficult to reach with a brush
– The toilet seat is difficult to remove and return into its position
– The surface treatment which should make it easy to clean is not really working even that we follow all care instructions. Especially this applies for the toilet.
– The outlet tube from the washbasin is dfficult to clean. It gets stuck between the basin and the water trap due to the design inside the tube
3. The surface appearance of the material degrades
– The material of the toilet seat turns permanently yellow by stains of urine and is not possible to make white again
– The large surface of the washbasin is not possible to make completely shiny as some water stains remains visible. And I have wiped this surface as frequently with only a damp cloth as recommended.
I mistook Duravit for a high quality product, due to price and PR. Don't do the same.