Website & Phone: ⚑
South Shady Grove Road 942
– First-day notice: Customer not available or business closed. I was at home and waiting for the package. Got a phone call from a representative telling me that the delivery guy could not access the building. I was calm and told them "please press the buzz code", the telephone panel is right at the front door.
– Second-day: I was waiting for the whole day, looking through my window with a hope the truck would show up. Nothing. 6 pm, got another notice: Customer not available or business closed. I tried to call the customer service and after arguing with a robot, I finally reached a real person. I complained and asked him whether there was anything I could help the delivery guy to deliver my package. Confirmed postcode, buzz code, phone number, … He promised me that he put a note so that the delivery guy could not make any more excuses. On the same day, I got a package from UPS, but why FEDEX.
– Third day: 11 am got a phone said the delivery guy had to drop my package at the FEDEX location (25 km from my place) because Customer not available or business closed. So frustrated and I asked for the name of the delivery guy, the name of any manager, but NOTHING. Just asked me to call 1800xxx to file a complaint. Called that number, it recognized my number and just ignored me, no one answer.
I am wondering how such a dishonest service can be. If you really want to send a package to someone and you really care that they can receive it, NEVER user FEDEX.
I really hope HOMEDEPOT will never use FEDEX for delivery.
In the past week they've delivered half-a-dozen items to me from outside the country, in less than 48 hours, sometimes 36, while I'm still waiting for an in-country delivery from Purolator … 2 weeks later.
The Fedex guys rang my doorbell and had a moment to exchange pleasantries.
Keep up the good work guys and I'm a loyal customer.
They know what they are doing, fast and reliable
No excuses with Covid-19 for delays
DO NOT USE UPS OR PUROLATOR
Exactly the opposite
Thank you FedEx 馃
I had no choice on this shipment and they let me down again.
Their brokerage service is terrible. I have been waiting over 2 weeks for a package to clear customs. Each time I phone they tell me it's going to clear that day. Still waiting on a two day shipment for over 15 days.
Meanwhile FedEx is GREAT!
I have ordered 3 packages from the states from 3 different places and they were all at my door in less than 24 hours. FedEx is the BEST.
Never UPS unless you want to overpay and enjoy being frustrated by lack luster service on a good day.
Waited seven weeks and they still haven鈥檛 delivered it I called Then the man on the phone was rude to me and told me to get some patients been two months now and I still never got it they have other packages there too and still haven鈥檛 gave them to me I called again the lady on the phone just keeps saying I Will call you back tomorrow and never bothers This is the third time they have screwed me over years ago I ordered a item when it arrived in town they said it would be delivered on Wednesday and they never Did when I called they kept giving me the run around and said it would be delivered soon finally after 10 weeks the manager called me and told me the box was destroyed this company doesn鈥檛 care about their customers I would not recommend them to anybody stay away
Each time I was expecting a delivery I have been opening my window with my curtain pulled away from front so i can see my front gate.
I broke my hip 6 months ago so i am here to get any package all day. Ea time I am tracking the package and know when it is going to be delivered and ea time for past 6 deliveries they state "they attempted delivery and wasnt home"
I complained to Walmart, the store I ordered from and tried to contact FedEx but they have no phones on answering. At this point, I do not want to order anything or company that uses them.
What kind of lie is that?
My most recent item arrived with the shipping box completely destroyed. The item (cast iron engine) was cracked and broken into two pieces. Fedex took over 30 days before replying (pre covid delays) then responded with an "OUT OF OFFICE"??!! Another week went by and I received an email saying my claim was closed.. and denied. Nothing else.
I have before and after photos.. photos of the item boxed pre shipment etc etc. This was a cut and dry case.
Avoid this company please – business who act this irresponsibly do not deserve customers.
1) FedEx phone message states date of delivery for package, So I wait in working from home
2) Package not delivered
3) Then I et a message stating there have been 4 attempts at delivery
4) I phone FedEx and complain I have been in at those times and no truck came by. I live in an easily accessible townhouse.
5) Manager responds back later with an apology 鈥?checked the truck GPS and the driver had lied, had not made the trip. Will attempt one more delivery tomorrow.
6) I phone FedEx today this morning to ask if I can pick it up this PM rather than wait for another delivery attempt tomorrow. They assure me its fine for me to pick it up this afternoon,
7) I drive out to the depot this afternoon to be told its not available and out for delivery tomorrow.
It's a circus act, not a delivery company. Sigh… 🙁
There was damage to a package my wife had ordered and they could not clearly make out the deliver instructions. She had accidentally put my phone number in when she placed the order so I got a call in the morning. The representative was very friendly and helpful, they offered to deliver wherever we liked or we could pick it up today if we wanted it right away. My wife had to call back to for details and make sure they knew I was picking it up and she said it was quick and easy to get someone on the line. the package condition was actually fine, only the label was smudged slightly.
Assuming they would bring it back to the nearest FedEx location, I was soon to discover they had dropped the parcel in the lobby of my apartment and left. When I called Customer Service to explain what happened, they were quick to tell me "your package was delivered". Yes, I know that – thank you ever so kindly for telling me the obvious, but that was not why I'm calling.
I explained to the Customer Service that my package was dropped off, left and of course naturally stolen due to their inability to do a simple job. They advised I would have to file a claim with the Shipper as they have no liability for being irresponsible and faulty to complete a simple task. So here I am, and hopefully this saves someone from using them because I most certainly have not experienced a more shotty service dealing with the most incompetent employees let alone company.
FedEx – you don't deserve one star but I had to give it to write a review..
I sent a document (authorization) to Budapest. Tracking No.: 771546306313
I made the order on Thursday early in the afternoon, I got pickup confirmation for the same day, and delivery on Monday.
FedEx didn't pick up on Thursday. I called them Friday morning, explanation was: there is no pickup No. (???) The girl gave a pickup No. The shipment was picked up 2 in the afternoon. Confirmation changed for Tuesday.
Tracking showed on Monday morning, the document is already in Hungary.
No delivery on Monday, Tuesday.
After claiming, FedEx informed us, the customs value was set to 90 CAD, it has to be make custom clearance.
I gave while ordering customs value 1 CAD, actually it had no customs value! I had to send a correction mail. and a proforma invoice to change it.
On Wednesday (one week later) the recipient was allowed to pick it up himself.
THAT IS NO SERVICE!!!!!!
(The price for two days delivery remain, of course, unchanged!)
P.S.: I just got the last tracking: "delivered to the front desk of the recipient", however it was picked up!
According to the customer reviews, FedEx should be avoided in any dealings and transactions.
Can I trust FedEx?
Probably no. Despite the fact that the review was published here, FedEx has not responded. Lack of responsibility is a fundamental determinant of trustworthiness.
Our user(s) provided the above review and comments against FedEx, and they have been published as-is. We do not edit, change, or remove user-generated content. There is no amount of money that a company can pay to have their reviews or complaints manipulated, and we will not erase the FedEx reviews at any cost.