Feedback

Read 24 Reviews of Feedback to check if it is legit.

Website & Phone: Ceintuurbaan 191 Rotterdam 3051 KC Netherlands
010-2111000

Bobbie
10 months ago

I bought many different sizes of pillows with my litle dog with paws around. Thank you very much, I have never seen such a beautiful and high quality design. Thanks I love it x 馃惥鉂わ笍馃惥

Beatrice
1 year ago

Abdullah Shamin doing really great in service.

Yvonne
2 years ago

Had washer delivered today frid 9 nov delivered by 2 nice lads

C.HEARNE AND G.HEARNE bothe where very helpfull and did there job well its nice to have good people doing deliverys just want to say thankyou you did a good job wish you all the very best and your company arrows BRILL

Veronica
2 years ago

I experienced wonderful services from AMRIT GILL, she was very helpful, smiling and provided all the information in a simple way, well done Amrit, keep it up

Sheri
3 years ago

What a prompt service from a very happy cheerful and helpful guy Bernie and Jerry keep up the good work

Saul
3 years ago

Correct and onestly

Perry
3 years ago

GOODS SOLD AT YOUR SHOP ARE BEST.

Tommy
3 years ago

From the moment I got a phone call 1 hour before delivery ,every thing went perfect. Arrived on time carried 6 pieces of my furniture in, coupled it all together and tried all power recliners, placing the furniture where I wanted it , before asking if I was satisfied before they went within 20 mins. Very friendly , very efficient , very professional .would Highly Recommend Thanks DENNIS

Tiara
3 years ago

I recommend company Kiwi.com. Dime have a wonderful help and was very kind. He answered to my questions very promptly. It was very helpful!

Regards
carmo neves

Abbey
3 years ago

Brilliant service from shaz at the reading store.5 star customer service. Brought a sofa right then and there. Picking it up tomorrow. I explained what i was looking for and he delivered exceptionally. Would come back wihout doubt.

Sidney
4 years ago

Ordered online for delivery time. Had to amend it due to circumstances. Well within the aloted time .got an email on delivery day hadn't beenoticed changed phoned iceland took ages took nearly 3hrs to ring me back .person was very rude try to blame me . However the driver was very nice .iceland on line are very rude & will not shop with them again.

Shantel
5 years ago

Seemed and appeared to be very helpful and contact was very good.
Unfortunately for some reason the code supplied did not work,
Also was not believed when I got the correct code & asked for a refund.
He implied I was trying it on to get a refund.
But was never brought up to be a fibber or a liar.

Avery
5 years ago

Received quotes with in minutes, good variety and have used one of them
Thank you.

Luke
5 years ago

Thank you, I will order also my next glasses from you, good experience all together. Emma at customer service was were kind and helpful, thank you!
br, Maarit (Finland)

Lynn
7 years ago

Prima service.

Latisha
7 years ago

Perfecttttttttt!!!

Selina
7 years ago

The package was here actually a day earlier than I expected it because of Queen's Day. It was carefully packaged as well.
I will order more stuff in the future, for sure.

Laura
7 years ago

Quick delivery service, package arrived in good shape!

Kory
7 years ago

the site didnt owrk properly so i paid and i didnt receive any confirmation!!! after some mails and a phone call everything went perfect anyway

Joni
8 years ago

I ordered a guitar set, and I was promised I would get it in 2 – 5 working days. It took 8. Plus, I had to contact them to see what was going on, they didn't reach me to tell me there was any problem.

Edith
8 years ago

Yes yes yes yes

Gwendolyn
8 years ago

I am super happy I finally bought the midi keyboard at Feedback. After two tries at another shop I had received the box open, in bad conditions, I wasn't sure the interior was new…
With Feedback everything went fine. I ordered on the second day of Christmas and the following day I received the email saying they had sent it. I didn't receive the track&trace code, so the day after I called and they traced it for me. It arrived when it was expected, in brand new condition, box perfect and sealed.
The contact on the phone was very good. The person on the other side was very kind, checked gladly and gave me the info.
In other words, all what you can expect! Very satisfied.

Janie
8 years ago

I ordered on tuesday via Internet, on Thursday already I had my stff home.
Very good stuff, very good price, very fast sending. Great shop.

Tia
8 years ago

Your product; Super just what I was looking for.