Website & Phone:
To: Supervisor/ Team Leader/Manager
Today I went to a local shop "Comet" and purchased an ink cartridge for the price of 拢9.78, it was more expensive than the price at your establishment. But…… they had a special offer on: Buy one and have another one for half price, so I purchased another ink cartridge ( different colour ) for the price of 拢4.89.
But!!!!!! I am able to use my printer.
Some questions for you at your office??????
And…… please do not give me any silly answers, for instance blaming your supplier to your office, because we, the customers, believe you are the suppliers.
And…… the truth will do for starters.
Where is my order?
When is it being delivered?
Why is my order taking such a long time to be delivered?
Why have I not had delivery of my order?
Why have I not been contacted and given an explanation for the delay in delivery?
Why didn't you purchase from Comet and deliver to me?
I look forward eagerly to having a reply from you.
Mr. Alun Gunter
PS: ORDER STATUS: PENDING SHIPMENT.
Pending shipment from where?
I ordered several cartridges back in April, one was faulty and leaked all over our printer. Upon calling to get a new one sent out as we had no other cartridge I was told that I would need to return this one for investigation and a new one would be sent out. It took 3 days to receive a new one – all seems to be ok now with this cartridge.
2nd problem – out of the same batch another cartridge was faulty and again leaked in our printer. I called to go through the rigmarole of arranging a collection and then for them to send a replacement, it is now over 2 weeks since I called and they have still not sent me a replacemnt. It took them 4 attempts to collect the product, each time blaming the courier for a no show – they gave the courier the wrong address on one occasion, meaning the driver rejected when the product wasn't there. It eventually got picked up from the right address but I have since received an e-mail to say that they are despatching the new one today on a 3-5 day courier but again to the wrong address. I telephoned to explain and they now have the right address – fingers crossed that they will deliver to the correct address and tomorrow not in 3-5 days.
Upon typing this I have just received another e-mail from them, advising another delivery address and different product, upon calling I was advised that this had been sent in error and that my order will be with me tomorrow.
The customer service, never mind product leaves a lot to be desired – they may be cheap but there is a reason for this – be aware and stay away!
In hindsight I wish I had paid a little more for better service and product – now found a really good company with excellent customer service and product in Chesterfield!
2) Refused to offer free replacement/refund until toner collected and investigated.
3) Forced to buy another toner from them as needed one immediately.
4) Faulty Toner collected after several months after several calls.
5) The second toner faulty too and damages printer putting it out of service. Repaired by Brother Engineer costing hundreds 拢's. Toner branded as cheap refill & confirmed to be responsible for the damage
6) Nov 2008 promised a refund
7) Dec 2008 told a cheque had been posted few weeks ago. Told to give it more time to reach me
8) 7/1/ 2009 Promised by Kim Rattle that if cheque still not received by 22/1/2009 then another cheque would be issued.
9) 16/2/2009 Some one by the name of Kimberley RETTLE tells me that Kim RATTLE has left the firm and she knows nothing about any promises she has made.
10) 19/2/2009 Told by Kimberley RETTLE that another cheque had been posted to me
11) As of 26/2/2009 No cheque received so far.
Is Ink Prices a scam? According to the customer reviews, Ink Prices should be avoided in any dealings and transactions.
Can I trust Ink Prices? Probably no. Despite the fact that the review was published here, Ink Prices has not responded. Lack of responsibility is a fundamental determinant of trustworthiness.
Our user(s) provided the above review and comments against Ink Prices, and they have been published as-is. We do not edit, change, or remove user-generated content. There is no amount of money that a company can pay to have their reviews or complaints manipulated, and we will not erase the Ink Prices reviews at any cost.