The Perfect Gadget for Home DIY Woodworking Enthusiasts!
Ever wish there was aneasyandfun way to practice your woodworkingskills?
Wouldn’t it be awesome to practice on a small scale while still being able tocreateamazing woodworking designswith a lightweight portable machine?
Introducing theDIYPortable Mini Lathe Drill! This Mini Lathe is a low noise portable small scale drill that can carvehigh precision designs. It’s great forpracticing your woodworking skills. It is beginner-friendly and can be used bybeginner or advanced craftsman.
Made from high-quality stainless steel . it is verydurable and lightweightso it lasts a lifetime. It can be used for a variety of uses such as polishing . molding . cutting . etc. . and comes with a wide range of speeds.
- High-precision . stability . low noise . aluminum alloy materials . CNC machining.
- Wide range of uses: Polishing . Molding . Cutting . etc
- Thick aluminum base . acrylic dust cover motor.
- Small and portable
- Transparent plexiglass shield . super convection cooling holes.
- Variable speed . large torque ball bearing motor.
- Material: aluminum alloy + acrylic
- Power: 80 – 100W
- Voltage: 24V DC
- Speed: 1500-7000 rev / min
- Theoretical maximum turning diameter: 55mm
- Theoretical maximum clamping length: 120mm
- Chuck clamping range: 0.6 – 6mm
- 7 level of adjustable speed
- Processing length: 120mm / 4.72in
- Processing diameter: 30mm / 1.18in
- Grip length: max 140mm / 5.51in
- Input: AC110V – 240V 50 / 60Hz up to 1.5A
- Output: 12 / 15 / 16 / 18 / 19V maximum 4.5A; maximum 20 / 24V 4A
- Line length: 1.1m + 1.1m
- We now offer US & EU power plugs . universal converters are available for purchase if needed! See bundle!
1x Mini Lathe Beads Machine
1x Speed Control Power Supply (12-24V)
6x Wood Carving Blade
1x Screw Thread Fixed Needle
3x Hex Shank Fixed Needle
1x Collet Wrench
1x Hexagon Wrench
3x Beads Round Device(12 .18 .22mm)
1x 50mm Cutting Piece
1x 50mm Diamond Cutting Piece
1x Polishing Plate
5x Polishing Piece
1x Polishing File Tool
1x Mini Caliper
1. If the user does not have lathe base experience . use these precautions: low speed . slowly . cautiously and use other security operations.
2. The speed can be adjusted in 1500-7000RPM . speed of cutting wood should not exceed 4000 . grinding setting can use higher speed.
3. The drill chuck axis . the axis of the wood . and the tailstock center axis of the drill should be in a straight line . or the nut should be adjusted.
4. If not a cylinder . the speed should be reduced.
5. Tailstock bearing without lock tight.
6.When using a cutter . locking the bottom of the screw . the location should be away from timber 10-15mm.
7. If operations are unclear . it is best to consult a professional.