The Screw Extractor Kit is ideal for tools that require the removal of screws . including bolts in wallboard . wood and sheet metal applications. Suitable for the most common drill bits and screws or bolts of any size.
EASY TO USE
Use one of the drill bits to drill into the deep hole of the screw head counterclockwise until it releases. More convenient than double-sided screw remover . no need to change up and down. Can be used with electric drills.
MORE SIZE OPTIONS
The stripping screw extractor kit (#0 / #1 / #2 / #3 / #4) is suitable for any drill bit and any screw. Complete size to meet your unique needs. So you can do more work with less money.
- Including bolts in wallboard . wood and sheet metal applications.
- These bits are not intended for commercial removal of screws.
- Place the device in a dry place so that it does not rust.
- Don’t use the impact hammer gear!
- Adjust to the slowest speed . less than 200RPM will be enough.