“AREVOLUTIONARYAPPROACH IN THEPREVENTIONANDTREATMENTOF BACK PAIN”
#1Most Recommended& usedbyChiropractorsWorldwide!
This Back Pain Relief Belt usesspinaldecompressiontechnologyonly available so farby visiting a specialist!Now . you can take the sametechnologyhome with you!This technology is botheasy-to-useandincrediblyeffective.
- Providesspinal decompression therapy to heal painnaturally
- Relievespainful pressure naturally forseveralhours/days after use
- Stabilizesthe lower back fora taller . straighterposture
- Improvescore strength tosupportastraight & healthy spine
- Stretchestight muscles torelievestiffness and soreness
- Relievesherniated or bulging discs . spinal stenosis . scoliosis . sciatica & other spinal ailments
Whatisit used for?
Thebelt helps hold your midsection together to help support andstabilizeyourspine and muscles.With such support . you willstandtallerand straighter . because it helps stop you from slouching. This not only helpsimproveyour posturebut also helps toreducepainand strainon your back.
Howdoes it work?
Decompression of Lower BackJoints & Spinal Discs:
The Decompression Belt stretches and retracts the lower back as it inflates with air. This gentle traction helps decompress the spinal discs. Decompression helpsrelieve pressureoff pinched nerves . degenerative . herniated . and bulging discs.Relieving the pressure allows degenerative discs to get the water . oxygen . and nutrients it requires for faster healing. It permits herniated and bulging discs to return to their normal position and condition. Reducing the constriction on pinched nerves such as thesciatic nervehelpsrelieve shooting leg pains.
- Lift & Keep Upper BodyWeightoff Lower Back:
The Decompression Belt is not just a regular back support belt. It’sused bydoctors and back specialistsduring visits. When it is inflated . it increases in height by 4 inches (7.5 cm). The belt cradles the hip and the lower rib cage . it helps lift your upper body . unloading the weight off the lower back and allowing the muscles to relax. In doing so .the belthelpsdecrease pressureon your back . stretches tight muscles . and decompresses the discs.Less pressuremeans less pain.
WithoutDecompression BeltvsWithDecompression Belt
- StabilizesLower Back& Improves Posture:
With aging . regular wear & tear . degenerative and herniated discs . the back can become unstable. Bending forward can trigger severe back pain and muscle spasms because the muscles are working hard to hold the spine together. By providing strong support and stabilization for the lower back . the Decompression Belt helps prevent this from occurring. The belt helps hold your midsection together tohelpsupport and stabilizeyourspineand muscles.With such support . you will stand taller and straighter . because it helps stop you from slouching. This not onlyhelps improveyour posture .but also helps reduces the strain and pain on your back.
Whatare thehealth benefits of back decompression?
- StrengthensBack & Core for Spine Support:
Wearing the Decompression Belt can actuallyhelp strengthenyour back & core.With the Decompression Belt . you can get the support andpainreliefyou need tobe activeand do the thingsyou’ve always avoided. By being active . you engage your back and abdominal muscles (collectively . your core) which helps keep them strong and healthy.
- Stretch & RelieveTight Lower Back Muscles:
With injuries and misalignment (e.g.Herniated or bulging disc . spinal stenosis . scoliosis) . the surrounding back muscles may automatically contract to help support and protect the area causing pain. Over time . these muscle contractions can lead to tight muscles and severe muscle tension. Muscle tension can cause stress on the spine and aggravate lower back pain. When inflated . the Decompression Belt gently pushes down on the hip and up on the lower rib to help stretch the lower back muscles. Stretching can help elongate muscles tohelp reduce stresson surrounding joints.It can also helpincreases yourrange of motionand improve your flexibility to help make daily activities easier.
RelieveLowerBack Pain & Stiffness:
Many people have reported gettingfast relieffrom their lowerback pain using the decompression belt.
MAIN BENEFITS OF USING THE LUMBAR BACK BELT
- Providesspinal decompression treatment to heal pain naturally
- Relievespainful pressure forhoursafteruse
- Stabilizesthe spine for a tall . straight & healthy posture
- Improvescore strengththat holds the spine in place
- Stretchestight muscles torid ofsoreness and stiffness
- Relievesherniated or bulging discs . spinal stenosis . scoliosis & sciatica among other spinal ailments